New Signo A0 LoRaWAN protoboard is coming!
Signo A0 has a strong heart - SAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0+ processor clocked at 48 MHz. Chip comes with 256K of FLASH (8x times more than the Atmega328 - eq. Arduino Pro Mini) and 32K of RAM (16x as much)!
At least there is no need to use USB-to Serial converter, SAMD21G18 has built-in USB. The simple and powerful solution for programming and debug capabilities.
The unique feature of three different powering capability. It can run on a 1.5V battery for several months!!
Some key features!
- 3 possibilities of powering (USB, direct battery connection, step-up converter works with 1.5V battery!!)
- ATSAMD21G18 with 3.3V logic/power
- 256KB of FLASH + 32KB of RAM
- 32768 Hz crystal for RTC
- Arduino compatible
- You also get 20 GPIO pins - for your own projects
- Hardware support of Serial, I2C, SPI
- DAC output
- ADC inputs
- 4 mounting holes
- 2 LED diodes
- Reset button
- User button
- PWM outputs
- USB native support
- SWD pins for hardware debugging
The very first photo.
Do not stand aside.
Get involved in IoT world with Signo A0 LoRA!